JLPT Study Forum Index
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Kanji list for new N3

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JLPT Study Forum Index -> Level N3
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Message

naren
JLPT Starter


Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 2
Location: Tokyo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:32 am    Post subject: Kanji list for new N3

Reply with quote


Where I will get the list of KANJI for new N3 ?

Back to top

View user's profile Send private message

naruru
JLPT Starter


Joined: 04 Sep 2007
Posts: 80

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:30 am    Post subject: Re: Kanji list for new N3

Reply with quote


naren wrote:
Where I will get the list of KANJI for new N3 ?


They won't Sad

If you go to the JLPT site, there's a diagram of what level you're at based on understanding of the language. For example:

- I can understand basic conversation
- I can read newspapers
etc.

Back to top

View user's profile Send private message

naren
JLPT Starter


Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 2
Location: Tokyo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Kanji list for new N3

Reply with quote


naruru wrote:
naren wrote:
Where I will get the list of KANJI for new N3 ?


They won't Sad

If you go to the JLPT site, there's a diagram of what level you're at based on understanding of the language. For example:

- I can understand basic conversation
- I can read newspapers
etc.


He I got the link for N3 Kanji and Vocab List! Smile
Here you go -
http://www.mund-tandem.com/study/japanese/kanji/

Back to top

View user's profile Send private message

Allen Walker
JLPT Starter


Joined: 30 Jun 2009
Posts: 21

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:54 am    Post subject: Re: Kanji list for new N3

Reply with quote


naren wrote:
naruru wrote:
naren wrote:
Where I will get the list of KANJI for new N3 ?


They won't Sad

If you go to the JLPT site, there's a diagram of what level you're at based on understanding of the language. For example:

- I can understand basic conversation
- I can read newspapers
etc.


He I got the link for N3 Kanji and Vocab List! Smile
Here you go -
http://www.mund-tandem.com/study/japanese/kanji/

You should now that this isnt that accurate though...

Back to top

View user's profile Send private message

asthenia
JLPT Starter


Joined: 03 Feb 2010
Posts: 83

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:38 am    Post subject:

Reply with quote


Accurate or not though, it gives a good idea of what to be prepared to know. I'm going to use it when I study for the N3 too. Since they are refusing to let you know what's on it now, guessing is all anyone can do.

Back to top

View user's profile Send private message

Allen Walker
JLPT Starter


Joined: 30 Jun 2009
Posts: 21

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:44 am    Post subject:

Reply with quote


asthenia wrote:
Accurate or not though, it gives a good idea of what to be prepared to know. I'm going to use it when I study for the N3 too. Since they are refusing to let you know what's on it now, guessing is all anyone can do.

Oh ,yes they are refusing too much!! I tried to convince them but..., couldn't do anything... Sad

Back to top

View user's profile Send private message

Mr_dog
JLPT Starter


Joined: 18 Sep 2009
Posts: 29

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:31 pm    Post subject:

Reply with quote


Allen Walker wrote:
asthenia wrote:
Accurate or not though, it gives a good idea of what to be prepared to know. I'm going to use it when I study for the N3 too. Since they are refusing to let you know what's on it now, guessing is all anyone can do.

Oh ,yes they are refusing too much!! I tried to convince them but..., couldn't do anything... Sad


Mr Walker I wouldn't refuse to break your legs.

Back to top

View user's profile Send private message

naruru
JLPT Starter


Joined: 04 Sep 2007
Posts: 80

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:23 am    Post subject:

Reply with quote


Mr_dog wrote:
Allen Walker wrote:
asthenia wrote:
Accurate or not though, it gives a good idea of what to be prepared to know. I'm going to use it when I study for the N3 too. Since they are refusing to let you know what's on it now, guessing is all anyone can do.

Oh ,yes they are refusing too much!! I tried to convince them but..., couldn't do anything... Sad


Mr Walker I wouldn't refuse to break your legs.


They said they won't plan on putting how many kanji/vocab to know for the exam in a table like we used to see them in the practice exam books (the official exam books)...

Back to top

View user's profile Send private message

asthenia
JLPT Starter


Joined: 03 Feb 2010
Posts: 83

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:06 pm    Post subject:

Reply with quote


I don't remember seeing this on the site.. are they going to discontinue the test books they've been releasing also? If they don't, that will at least give N3 studiers some type of an idea of the range they'll need to know.

Back to top

View user's profile Send private message

dimitri_can
JLPT Helper


Joined: 04 Dec 2007
Posts: 693

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:48 am    Post subject:

Reply with quote


i managed to get 1 N3 textbook.

Back to top

View user's profile Send private message

naruru
JLPT Starter


Joined: 04 Sep 2007
Posts: 80

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:08 am    Post subject:

Reply with quote


dimitri_can wrote:
i managed to get 1 N3 textbook.


But the test won't start until July.

Is it from the same publishing company they published the previous tests? Confused

Back to top

View user's profile Send private message

dimitri_can
JLPT Helper


Joined: 04 Dec 2007
Posts: 693

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:51 pm    Post subject:

Reply with quote


yes

Back to top

View user's profile Send private message

jonwaller
JLPT Starter


Joined: 04 May 2010
Posts: 7
Location: Japan

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:09 am    Post subject: N3 - Kanji, grammar and vocab lists

Reply with quote


naren,

You might be interested in my estimate:
http://www.tanos.co.uk/jlpt/jlpt3/kanji/

Back to top

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

rohit_xl
JLPT Starter


Joined: 27 Aug 2009
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:07 pm    Post subject:

Reply with quote


The first official JLPT N3 exam has now been conducted.
Can anyone check and compare if all the Kanji's that appeared in the test are covered in any of these Kanji lists? This will give a much better idea on the accuracy of these list.

Back to top

View user's profile Send private message

Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JLPT Study Forum Index -> Level N3 All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum